Saturday, January 11, 2014

Heart in One Layer Card

Another one layered card!  Less is More Week 154 Challenge is a OLC Hearts.  Luckily I had this very old stamp from long ago that I heat embossed onto a pink card.  The card warped for several reasons: it's too thin for all the abuse I was giving it.  Not only did I heat emboss it, but I watercolored on it.  If you read my blog you know that I don't own markers.  If I need to color something in, I stamp my stamp pad onto my craft sheet and use my watercolor pen to transfer the color to the card.  I chose Simon Says Stamp Lipstick Red.  I am going to put this warped card under something heavy until later to see it wants to cooperate. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Traci

4 comments:

  1. Hola Traci, beautiful card, remind me an old doily, great effect the watercolour,i like it!
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Traci! Hope it flattens out for you...annoying isn't it?!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great and I'm sure you'll manage to straighten it out!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very sweet OLC, Traci! It reminds me of candy conversation hearts!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete