Sunday, April 15, 2012

Come and Get it Sketch & CR84FN Color Challenges


I don't know it's the sunshine or the the spring air, but I have been feeling very creative lately.  I have found so many new challenges these past few days that I am finding it difficult to choose while ones to enter.

CE84FN''s Color Challenge is very nice, very elegant.  I really like the color combination, medium pink, tan and cream.


I paired the color challenge with a sketch from Come and Get It Challenges.  I like the circle that goes off the edge.  I will certainly be checking into this challenge blog again.


 I chose to use spellbinder die, a staple on my cards lately.  The shaped tag that I sponged is a nice base for the flower from Prima.  I used a Sizzix die for the center of the pink flower to soften the color.  The pearls are part of a prize I won from A La Card Monkey.

8 comments:

  1. Traci - Like your choice of colours and images. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wonderful Traci! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, that flower is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at CR84Fn this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traci,i LOVE how you were inspired by challenges! Your SB die off the page is FAB and your flower is so Pretty! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card....beautiful creation

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty, thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love how you used the flower as the focal point!

    So glad that you joined us for Come and Get It Challenge this week!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete