Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #133



This is my first time to participate in this challenge.  And I was willing to take this challenge on. It's been a while since I've made a card and matching bookmark, or is it a gift card?  Tuesday Morning Sketches #133 added a little twist to the sketch, which I completely forgot about as I was designing the card. It was to have 2 ribbons, 1 embellishment and 4 layers.



The layers are dies that I cut from my new Big Shot.  The embellishments is the diecut sticker flowers on both pieces.  The ribbon on the card had adhesive on the back which made it super easy to pleat.  The sentiment are alpha tiles from Doodlebug Design. I had to add some little bling of three tiny rhinestones.

I am thrilled to be able to use up quite a bit of my stash, which is my goal.  Continuing to deplete my stash...yea me!

5 comments:

  1. Traci, your card and scrapling bookmark are lovely. Love those die cuts and that ruffled ribbon. LOL, I forget about challenge "twists" sometimes, too! So glad you decided to join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love what you did with your card and the little bookmark. Great colors, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesay Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and scrapling. The great die cuts look marvelous with that background paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty. Love the paisley paper you've used. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. I totally love paisley patterns. Thanks for joining in this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete