Friday, February 24, 2012

A La Card Monkey Guest Designer (Again)



I absolutely love the challenges each week with A La Card Monkey.  I've mentioned this before, so I am not just saying it because I am one of the Guest Designers this week on her blog. 

A nice thing about this week's challenge is that it doesn't have a theme, but a great looking sketch.

I wanted to find out just how many cards I've made since the beginning of the year.  You know, when I implemented by goal of the year to not purchase any consumable items for my cards.  My total as of today is 44.  That's alot of cards in less than two months!  Of these cards, I didn't purchase any card stock or embellishments.  I am depleting my stash.  I encourage you to join me in depleting your stash too. 

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Traci!! No Consumables for a year!!! Good luck girl! I would have a really hard time with that, but I have tryed to stop buying that kind of stuff at Michaels... I tell my self "stop the insanity" "you don't need that"!! lol (I have been doing good with that for the past few weeks) Thank you so much for being a GD for us this week at A La Card Monkey!!
    Hugs
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete