Monday, March 5, 2012

CardPatterns: Sketch 155



I am continuing on my orange kick.The orange background paper is rice paper that my mother sent my daughter for an origami project that I confiscated.  I stamped my new stamp from The Stamps of Life I got this past weekend.  I had this ribbon from Target that I purchased several years ago around Thanksgiving time.  The sentiment is on the ribbon, 'Thanks'.  The card measures 5.5x6.

I was so afraid I missed the cut off for this challenge.  I did my typical...stay up late creating and designing but the lighting was terrible to take pictures.  So here I am just now posting it.  CardPatterns: Sketch 155 is a delightful sketch.
My inspiration


As usual, I was able to continue to deplete my stash.  My goal this year is not to purchase any consumable products, like paper, stickers, ribbons, etc.  I did purchase stamps and ink this week, so they don't qualify as part of my depletion goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment