Sunday, December 22, 2013

For the Birds


 I love this stamp set.  I picked it up at Michael's last year.  This week, CASE Study 171 challenge is to include a bird.  Oh, my lucky day!  I've been playing a lot with these colors.  The tag is thick homemade paper that I crumpled and then smoothed out.  I put that one top of this beautiful thin striped glitter paper from My Mind's Eye.  The glitter paper is very textured.  I found it necessary to use glossy accents to glue the smoothed crumpled paper to the glitter paper.  Worked like a charm.



I cut a thin strip of the  glitter paper for a branch for the bird to stand.  The ink is from Momento Dew Drops Rhubarb Stalk.  I used that same ink around edge of flower.  That flower!  Well, that is from My Favorite Things Posies.  I personally didn't like the center for the flower that comes with the die for this, so I used another one.

Thank you for stopping by!

Traci
 


No comments:

Post a Comment